Monday, November 26, 2012

Interview Details A-P/EP

Dear,

Thank you for your prompt reply.  I have reviewed these documents and will use them to  prepare for the A-P/EP interview we scheduled for the 19th.  I have been there in the past and know how to find the Building at Street.

If you have any new information pertaining to this appointment or details that you feel I should be made aware of you may contact me at any time either at this email address or via my phone number.

Thank you,




On Tue wrote:
Good Morning,

Attached is a letter concerning an interview that has been scheduled for you. I have attached the duty statement for this position for you to review.



Hiring Services Coordinator
Volunteer Coordinator
Student Assistant Coordinator
District
PH# 
FAX 





No comments:

Post a Comment