Friday, November 30, 2012

Fwd:Fwd: Internship Opportunities

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 4:17 PM
Subject: Fwd: Internship Opportunities


Dear J,

I received a phone call yesterday from one of your coworkers at COG about the student internship for which I applied .  She told me that she wanted to schedule an interview on the sixth.  I was delighted to make the appointment with her.  However, once we started to get into the details she told me that she would get back to me about it.

I figured that I should follow up on this because I am indeed interested in this position and am fully qualified to fill the position.

K

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 9:16 AM
Subject: Internship Opportunities



No comments:

Post a Comment