Wednesday, February 8, 2017

First Friday Forum

It was great to get the opportunity to attend the forum last week.  There was much to digest afterward and I appreciated the opportunity for follow up later that evening.  As we discussed with your boss afterwards I'd like to come by sometime and sit down with either you or one of your team members.

As she mentioned, I am on the list and am keenly interested in working at the agency. I was particularly struck with how your colleague’s work in planning database development so closely matched my experience in graduate school.  It has always struck me how important qualitative methods are to the final product when doing quantitative research.

The programmer that presented specifically indicated that he would be happy to sit down with me in the coming weeks so I am sending this email to see how we should go about doing that.

Please feel free to contact me via email or phone,
Thanks again,

This series of experiences are emails I have sent or received regarding my career or job interests. This Correspondence Series is meant to provide examples of my interactions with industry actors for future reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment