Monday, January 13, 2014

Fwd: ArcFM

Dear Xiao Hang Liu,

I saw the listing for an ArcFM position at PG&E Nancy Forworded from Sarah and thought I would email you.  I interviewed for this last month at Insight Global.  The recruiter had no idea what ArcFM is and needed information.  I could tell she was looking for the "right" candidate.  I told her about my experiences with Enterprise GIS platforms like this.  This week I got calls from 12 recruiters for the same position and even supplied my information to some of them.  I have never seen PG&E send out so many inquiries.

ArcFM is similar to many Enterprise solutions I have seen out there.  I used one that PG&E Gas Transmission uses.  ArcFM seems new though.  It is clearly used for electricity networks.  I am wondering how typical it is and if it might be common for your students to use it?

Thanks,
Kevin Flaherty

No comments:

Post a Comment