Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Only about Bike Politics

On 10 January I wrote that I heading out to meet my acquaintance who worked as a programmer downtown. I passed up a stop and thought about going to FedEx to print a resume but opted purely for conversation.

We were meeting at a cafe and I found a nice spot. We ordered and I spoke only about bike politics. That was around when he explained the four different things that his data operations team had. One was a QA QC product using JSON editor, another was a comparison tool.

After he explained that I would likely be a good fit for the job if it opened he started to get text from his coworkers and had to go.

This series of experiences are conversations that I have had with knowledgeable people about my career or job interests. This Interview Series is meant to describe the basic elements of an interview and how I have gone about participating in one.

No comments:

Post a Comment